Choice and Safety
- The Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI) is an independent, nonprofit organization that does reliable, scientific research on reproductive health issues and public policies. AGI's website contains facts and statistics used by various organizations and the federal government.
- The website of the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League (NARAL) features excellent information about the safety of abortion, including a study that finds no correlation between abortion and breast cancer.
- Founded in 1916, Planned Parenthood is the world's largest and oldest voluntary family planning organization. This website provides a multitude of information on sexual health, reproductive research, and legislation surrounding abortion.
- The Global Reproductive Health Forum at Harvard aims to encourage the proliferation of critical, democratic discussions about reproductive health, rights, and gender. This website features a range of medical studies involving abortion (under "Research").
- (To suggest an addition to this page, send us an email.)