Choice and Activism
- Founded by Gloria Steinem in 1992, Choice USA is a pro-choice organization that trains and mobilizes supporters, activists, and leaders. You can also read personal stories written by women who have had abortions.
- The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is an independent, non-partisan, not-for-profit organization formed as the political arm of Planned Parenthood Federation of America. The Action Fund engages in educational and electoral activity including public education campaigns, grassroots organizing, and legislative advocacy. Visit this site to find out your Senators' and Representatives' voting records on reproductive rights (under "Scorecard").
- The National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League has been the political arm of the pro-choice movement for over thirty years. This website has in-depth information on a range of reproductive health issues.
- The National Abortion Federation (NAF) is the professional association of abortion providers in the United States and Canada. NAF's website includes helpful fact sheets about abortion, personal stories, and information about legislation that affects reproductive rights.
- The National Network of Abortion Funds (NNAF) provides support and technical assistance to local abortion funds, aids in the creation of new abortion funds in areas where they do not exist, and provides visibility and a voice for women facing financial barriers to abortion.
- The Pro-Choice Public Education Project (PEP) is a collaborative project of the country's leading national pro-choice organizations dedicated to empowering this new generation of pro-choice activists and supporters.
- The Center for Reproductive Rights is a non-profit legal advocacy organization dedicated to promoting and defending women's reproductive rights worldwide. This website offers very detailed information about reproductive rights at the legislative level, both in the US and abroad.
- (To suggest an addition to this page, send us an email.)